City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

Like the mosaic on the home kit I think both would look better with the pattern on the back as well.
Agreed. I know I'm in the minority but I really like the new third kit, well I did until I saw the back. I think it is pretty much ruined by not having the paisley on the back. Just looks weird.

Very very very disappointed with Puma so far except for the 125 anniversary top.

You’re serious? I think Puma has done a great job. The away and third kit looks awesome. The home kit though is a bit tricky to make interesting. But Nike just made them all plain and boring. At least Puma make an effort.

You’re serious? I think Puma has done a great job. The away and third kit looks awesome. The home kit though is a bit tricky to make interesting. But Nike just made them all plain and boring. At least Puma make an effort.

Poor effort, way, way to obvious mate. Clarkie would be turning in his grave.

I was hoping the third kit would look better in person... I was mistaken, it really is dreadful, actually worse than I was expecting! Yet it could become iconic if we have a successful season, the joys of football!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.