City’s New Kits - 2020/21

Coatigan

Team supported
Manchester City
According to ESPN ours are No1 in the kits league
To be fair , some awful kits all round this year. Not just domestically, all over. Ours look good, in the grand scheme of things

mikemcfc

Team supported
CTID
According to ESPN ours are No1 in the kits league
I saw that article as well. Nice that they showed all the teams kits. One that I liked (aside from being red) and that I think the Southampton fans will like is there 135th anniversary home jersey that they appear to be wearing the full season. No stripes but just a white sash on red. Puma haven't done WBA any favors with three identical kits other than a color swap, though it is a retro thing.

greasedupdeafguy

I saw that article as well. Nice that they showed all the teams kits. One that I liked (aside from being red) and that I think the Southampton fans will like is there 135th anniversary home jersey that they appear to be wearing the full season. No stripes but just a white sash on red. Puma haven't done WBA any favors with three identical kits other than a color swap, though it is a retro thing.

Would look alright without the massive advertisement on it.

PannickAtTheDisco

Southampton's 3rd is better.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.