City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

We beat Blackburn away wearing it on the first day of the season but with white socks if memory serves.
Found it. We were 6 wins, 9 draws, 4 losses away that year, only 27 points from a possible 57. I knew we dropped a lot of points wearing the bee.

Found it. We were 6 wins, 9 draws, 4 losses away that year, only 27 points from a possible 57. I knew we dropped a lot of points wearing the bee.
I don’t remember us wearing it at Old Trafford in the Derby so I’m pretty sure that’s wrong.

If we played for 57 points in it, that means we wore it in every single away game. Now we know that’s wrong. We wore blue at Old Trafford and the white sash at Chelsea just off the top of my head.

I don’t remember us wearing it at Old Trafford in the Derby so I’m pretty sure that’s wrong.

If we played for 57 points in it, that means we wore it in every single away game. Now we know that’s wrong. We wore blue at Old Trafford and the white sash at Chelsea just off the top of my head.
You've misinterpreted, in one of my earlier posts I said we didn't wear it in all the away games, my point is look at our away record, i remember us dropping quite a few points in it. Our away record of taking less than half the available points backs me up.

You've misinterpreted, in one of my earlier posts I said we didn't wear it in all the away games, my point is look at our away record, i remember us dropping quite a few points in it. Our away record of taking less than half the available points backs me up.
Aah right. But then that would suggest that the defence was as leaky as fuck under Leslie rather than the kit being jinxed.

Here's the league away record for the Bee kit season, just because I'm a geek;

Black;
Blackburn 2-0
Villa 1-1
Wigan 1-1
Birmingham 0-0
Bolton 3-3
Spurs 0-3
Stoke 1-1
Fulham 2-1
Burnley 6-1
Arsenal 0-0

P 9 W 3 D 6 L 1

White;
Portsmouth 1-0
Everton 0-2
Chelsea 4-2

P 3 W 2 D 0 L 1

Blue;
Rags 3-4
HMR.Gov 2-2
Wolves 3-0
Hull 1-2
Sunderland 1-1
West Ham 1-1

P 6 W 1 D 3 L 2

This would suggest that we were inconsistent away in all three kits. We actually won more in the black than any other kit although admittedly we played more time in it.

Aah right. But then that would suggest that the defence was as leaky as fuck under Leslie rather than the kit being jinxed.
well, jinx is your word, but to use the point you've tried to deflect with, yes, we did not perform as well in it as the others, which was all my original point was, aside from the 6-1 win against relegated Burnley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.