City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

Don’t think so. Nike were better than this.

I think they poached “Aunt Dolores’ Scrap Booking Club”.

Nike are never to be forgiven for putting a shield around the old badge to save on sewing costs. Also for doing those all-club third kits that were the same design but different colo(u)rs for different clubs.

Puma at least gave us the Hacienda kit and the retro this year. And I don't dislike the paisley as much as everyone else. I know I should, but for some reason despite the design I like the colo(u)r scheme.

The Umbro 09-10 was still the best set City have had in the recent past.

The further away you get - the better it looks.
You know where it'd look middling from.....

Dark_Side_of_the_Moon.png

Reactions: nmc
It looks like something that would fit in at an Extinction Rebellion Parade or what you might see under a microscope.

I complained like fuck about Nike just banging our the same top in different colours for other teams and how the club was disrespected. Serves me bloody right.

What concerns me is that it is slowly growing on me...
Extinction Rebellion?

More like a Mod’s shirt under a mohair jacket.

I’ve always got something Paisley in my wardrobe rotation from here: https://www.prettygreen.com/edits/p...MIrbCjyrzF6QIViu7tCh177ASzEAAYASAAEgIonfD_BwE

Bit late to the party but I absolutely love that kit, first shirt I'll probably buy for years

Not quite sure when we'd wear it. At a glance it is a similar colour to our home kit.
Not that I'd ever wear a football shirt for anything but sport ( maybe on the beach too ), but I think it would look sharper with the collar and a monotone badge in the navy(?) colour of the sponsors.
Ho hum, new season(ish) , same moans from the fans.
I'm on the fence, but will be in the 'fucking lovin' it' brigade if we wear it at the swamp in a 6-1 win ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.