City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

well, jinx is your word, but to use the point you've tried to deflect with, yes, we did not perform as well in it as the others, which was all my original point was, aside from the 6-1 win against relegated Burnley.
Wow. You are like a dog with a bone. Your first post on the subject was “but did we ever win a game in it?”

Well yes we did. The first day of the season. And on average, we lost less in it than the sash kit or the blue kit worn away that season.

It was still a nice shirt nevertheless. Better than that Hacienda mess this season. Did anyone under the age of 40 go there? It was closed by the time I was old enough to go out.

It was still a nice shirt nevertheless. Better than that Hacienda mess this season. Did anyone under the age of 40 go there? It was closed by the time I was old enough to go out.
Never went to the Hacienda and it was my era. Like the kit though.

Wow. You are like a dog with a bone. Your first post on the subject was “but did we ever win a game in it?”

Well yes we did. The first day of the season. And on average, we lost less in it than the sash kit or the blue kit worn away that season.
Me? Anyways, I did ask the question, because I remember many dropped points in it. We had moved on from that, but nice deflection again.
On avg. you say? It now appears that you have statistics to make your last sentence. Share them?

Here's the league away record for the Bee kit season, just because I'm a geek;

Black;
Blackburn 2-0
Villa 1-1
Wigan 1-1
Birmingham 0-0
Bolton 3-3
Spurs 0-3
Stoke 1-1
Fulham 2-1
Burnley 6-1
Arsenal 0-0

P 9 W 3 D 6 L 1

White;
Portsmouth 1-0
Everton 0-2
Chelsea 4-2

P 3 W 2 D 0 L 1

Blue;
Rags 3-4
HMR.Gov 2-2
Wolves 3-0
Hull 1-2
Sunderland 1-1
West Ham 1-1

P 6 W 1 D 3 L 2

This would suggest that we were inconsistent away in all three kits. We actually won more in the black than any other kit although admittedly we played more time in it.
You need to factor in the Mark Hughes effect in those figures

Me? Anyways, I did ask the question, because I remember many dropped points in it. We had moved on from that, but nice deflection again.
On avg. you say? It now appears that you have statistics to make your last sentence. Share them?
On the previous page, I listed our results away in the Premier League that season.

In black, we played 9 and lost 1.
In white, we played 3 and lost 1.
In blue, we played 6 and lost 2.

If you can’t work out that we lost fewer on average whilst wearing black from that, I don’t really know where to go from there.

Average would suggest that had we played 9 games in all three kits (common denominator) we’d have lost 3 in white and 3 in blue.

On the previous page, I listed our results away in the Premier League that season.

In black, we played 9 and lost 1.
In white, we played 3 and lost 1.
In blue, we played 6 and lost 2.

If you can’t work out that we lost fewer on average whilst wearing black from that, I don’t really know where to go from there.

Average would suggest that had we played 9 games in all three kits (common denominator) we’d have lost 3 in white and 3 in blue.
my point moving forward was remembering a lot of dropped points in that kit, and I do. we had 9 draws away that year, getting one point of a possible three. I'm certain lots were in that kit. thanks for looking up the stats, I couldn't find them, but they are not complete for what I'm looking for.
W-L-D for each would be nice. thanks

my point moving forward was remembering a lot of dropped points in that kit, and I do. we had 9 draws away that year, getting one point of a possible three. I'm certain lots were in that kit. thanks for looking up the stats, I couldn't find them, but they are not complete for what I'm looking for.
W-L-D for each would be nice. thanks
Like I did on the previous page?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.