City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

Well that didn't take long. Tyler will have a field day next season.

IMG-20200716-231503.jpg

I did not really like the kit on the leaked images but looks ok with people wearing them. I bought the 125 limited last year and still have not worn it. Will trot it out when we win the chumps league this year!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bought the limited edition as well, but I think I am going to have both the kit and box framed together. With only 1800 something being made, it's going to be worth too (both monetarily and rarity) much to get ruined, IMO.

Although i do not like this as a shirt design, I now realise what has been the inspiration behind the design ie the Man City Mosaics of players and entrance sign etc at Maine Road. done by a local artist and City fan. I think i owe an apology for describing it as a childish design and utter shite. Apologies for any offence i may have caused to the artist himself and the club. If i had a shirt designed after my own creations it would be a massive achievement. Sorry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.