City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

It’s inspired by Castlefield too, and looking closer at the design now I can definitely see it.

Looks really good in those announcement photos but wasn't too sure about it in leaked photos. Think I need to see it in naural daylight to form a proper opinion

Not for me, thanks. Looks like someone has driven over a plain black shirt with dirty tyres. The home kit is "better". But that's only comparatively speaking. There's been plenty of concept kits on twitter that have been infinitely better than what the club have gone with.

Each to their own happy for the people that like the new kits personally I think there terrible and not interested in the story behind them ,I love the the memories form Maine Road but the home shirt does not in anyway make me think of some mosiac window it jut looks like a blue shirt with a crap pattern on it.I was looking forward to getting rid of Nike can't say Puma are an improvement so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.