City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

Here you go guys. The shirt Puma should have given us turned up in the post today.

Puts the official kits to shame, not sure if it’ll be another special release like the 125 kit.

Anyone thinking of getting one - quality is great, fit is true to our sizes.

Never bought from Chinese factories before, but considering it isn’t the official kit I didn’t see an issue.

zMAGO3b.jpg

Was this the goiter edition?

Why would you wear a fake shirt???

I’d hardly deem it a “fake” shirt.

An unofficial shirt? 100% yes it is but it’s not as though (as far as we know) it’s a rip off of an official shirt put out by the club. Opinion duly respected, but I don’t agree.

I bought it because it looks better than the 3 offerings the club have opted to go for this season. Each to their own I guess though.

Maybe they’ll strike lucky with the BALR collaboration shirt?

let’s hope Puma can get one kit right over the remaining 8 seasons. Breath not held mind you.

An unofficial shirt? 100% yes it is but it’s not as though (as far as we know) it’s a rip off of an official shirt put out by the club. Opinion duly respected, but I don’t agree.

I bought it because it looks better than the 3 offerings the club have opted to go for this season. Each to their own I guess though.

let’s hope Puma can get one kit right over the remaining 8 seasons. Breath not held mind you.
Well personally think they've got 4 right out of 6 so far and not seen the paisley kit yet so not too bad.

Well personally think they've got 4 right out of 6 so far and not seen the paisley kit yet so not too bad.

It just goes to show the differences we have in the things we all like. Personally, apart from the 125 shirt, I think the Puma offerings have been absolutely dreadful and I've not been close to buying one and I usually have a new shirt each year.

Each to their own

It just goes to show the differences we have in the things we all like. Personally, apart from the 125 shirt, I think the Puma offerings have been absolutely dreadful and I've not been close to buying one and I usually have a new shirt each year.

Each to their own
The 125 is great, really liked the Hacienda kit, Like the new away. Last seasons home could take or leave and like the concept of this years mosaic but not sure about the final version of it.

The 125 is great, really liked the Hacienda kit, Like the new away. Last seasons home could take or leave and like the concept of this years mosaic but not sure about the final version of it.

have to say the hacienda kit grew on me towards the end, but even so, for my taste 1/6 is poor. I hope the away grows on me this year.

I like that they’re trying to include some Mancunian heritage, but a bridge pattern just isn’t going to cut it for me :/

I think if you poll any city fan it’s a case of:

Home: sky blue shirt, white shorts, sky blue socks - add in white/maroon/navy trim

Away: red and black vertical stripes

OR maroon

OR white with a sash of red and black or blue and maroon or something

OR navy, yellow and blue (Wembley tribute)

3rd: do your worst

It really isn’t hard...

Here you go guys. The shirt Puma should have given us turned up in the post today.

Puts the official kits to shame, not sure if it’ll be another special release like the 125 kit.

Anyone thinking of getting one - quality is great, fit is true to our sizes.

Never bought from Chinese factories before, but considering it isn’t the official kit I didn’t see an issue.

4vRVOM3.jpg

zMAGO3b.jpg

ebZIRhy.jpg

iEEvQMI.jpg

Jesus Christ Almighty (non believer) WTF why would even contemplate it?

It's fake

Puma didn't make it, yet it has fake Puma badges.
By definition.... Fake

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.