City’s New Kits - 2021/22

MAG

Time for a new thread for next season ...
Last year I started this in early March and thought that was way earlier than the year before (which was end March) ... and now we're still in February ...

No designs have been leaked yet (but fully expect them in a week or two) ... but here are the colours as per footyheadlines.com who always leak these first and so far have been pretty accurate with their leaks as the final kits have not been far from their initial leaks:

MANCHESTER CITY PUMA 21-22 HOME SHIRT

City Blue + Pure White

The Puma Manchester City 2021-2022 home football shirt will have the same base colour as this season, although the logos will likely be white as opposed to the navy used this season.

This picture shows the colours of the new Puma Manchester City HOME jersey for 2021-22:

man-city-21-22-kits-2.jpg

MANCHESTER CITY PUMA 2021-2022 AWAY JERSEY

Pearl White + Ocean Depths

The Puma Manchester City 2021-22 away football shirt will combine with white 'ocean depths', which is a shade similar to royal blue.

This picture shows the colours of the new Puma Man City AWAY football shirt for 2021-22:

man-city-21-22-kits-3.jpg

MANCHESTER CITY 21-22 THIRD KIT

Peacoat Navy + White

Completing the set, the Puma Manchester City 2021-2022 third jersey will be 'peacoat' (navy) with white.

This picture shows the colours of the new Puma Manchester City THIRD shirt for 2021-22:

man-city-21-22-kits-4.jpg

Time for a new thread for next season ...
Last year I started this in early March and thought that was way earlier than the year before (which was end March) ... and now we're still in February ...

No designs have been leaked yet (but fully expect them in a week or two) ... but here are the colours as per footyheadlines.com who always leak these first and so far have been pretty accurate with their leaks as the final kits have not been far from their initial leaks:

MANCHESTER CITY PUMA 21-22 HOME SHIRT

City Blue + Pure White

The Puma Manchester City 2021-2022 home football shirt will have the same base colour as this season, although the logos will likely be white as opposed to the navy used this season.

This picture shows the colours of the new Puma Manchester City HOME jersey for 2021-22:

man-city-21-22-kits-2.jpg

MANCHESTER CITY PUMA 2021-2022 AWAY JERSEY

Pearl White + Ocean Depths

The Puma Manchester City 2021-22 away football shirt will combine with white 'ocean depths', which is a shade similar to royal blue.

This picture shows the colours of the new Puma Man City AWAY football shirt for 2021-22:

man-city-21-22-kits-3.jpg

MANCHESTER CITY 21-22 THIRD KIT

Peacoat Navy + White

Completing the set, the Puma Manchester City 2021-2022 third jersey will be 'peacoat' (navy) with white.

This picture shows the colours of the new Puma Manchester City THIRD shirt for 2021-22:

man-city-21-22-kits-4.jpg

nice colours if they make the home one plain blue with white logo like that 125 years one. put a sash on white shirt in that ocean blue colour they say. maybe two shades in a double sash across. and third they can do whatever they want with it. thats for kids.

Is it true that there will be a new sponsor for next season?
As far as I remember the Etihad deal runs out this summer.According to the report in this thread we appointed a company last January to find a new shirt sponsor. The impression given Etihad would stay involved, my guess the stadium /campus, and the shirt sponsor split off. Heard nothing since though.

As far as I remember the Etihad deal runs out this summer.According to the report in this thread we appointed a company last January to find a new shirt sponsor. The impression given Etihad would stay involved, my guess the stadium /campus, and the shirt sponsor split off. Heard nothing since though.
"The Etihad" is now synonymous with the stadium, and wouldn't like it to change.
COMS and Eastlands feel so old to me now.
Feel less attached to Etihad on the shirt TBH.
Can see Apple or Amazon or a Chinese corporation being likely.
Wonder if different sponsors for different competitions is allowed.
Could imagine sponsoring ECL shirt being an attraction separate from Premier League shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.