City’s New Kits - 2021/22

I can’t remember a season where it’s this late in the day before the official kit has been launched, even if not for sale yet.

I can’t remember a season where it’s this late in the day before the official kit has been launched, even if not for sale yet.

fucking ridiculous mate to be honest! i had wondered if they had expected a new signing to be there but then realised the shoot is weeks before the season ends?

I assume you realise that they're copies, and not official shirts. Never used the site myself but, going by comments on here, they're supposed to be fairly decent quality.
Yes. I figured as much. I normally buy the originals and let the club fleece me, cos I'm in love with the fucker, but I'll go snide this time.
If the club can't supply the demand, then I'll sub-contract it out.
Anyway, I was bought a Chinese version of a City top a few years ago, and it isn't bad. I'm actually wearing it as I type this! Weirdly enough!!

Just ordered the new home kit from DH Gate.
1 adult & 3 kids (including shorts) total :£51.00
I bought the 3rd kit last year from them…couldn’t tell the difference and my kids are still wearing them to this day.
I would recommend this to anyone unable to afford the £200+ the club shop would want!

A blue shirt that some people liked and some didnt like, and nearly all will switch off to after 3 weeks because its blue and that's what we watch when games are being played.
Maybe theyre postponing the floods of piss from the grown adult City fans who spontaneously get slack pelvic floor issues because the shorts are the same colour of the shirts that we all watch the movement of when games are being played.
I didnt once notice that Aguero was wearing shorts the same colour as his shirt when he leathered our winner in for the league, and I never once even thought that it would have been even better if only he was wearing white shorts.
Fuck me like. Is that what grown ups actually think about?

A blue shirt that some people liked and some didnt like, and nearly all will switch off to after 3 weeks because its blue and that's what we watch when games are being played.
Maybe theyre postponing the floods of piss from the grown adult City fans who spontaneously get slack pelvic floor issues because the shorts are the same colour of the shirts that we all watch the movement of when games are being played.
I didnt once notice that Aguero was wearing shorts the same colour as his shirt when he leathered our winner in for the league, and I never once even thought that it would have been even better if only he was wearing white shorts.
Fuck me like. Is that what grown ups actually think about?
Calm down son.

I thought the Kappa kits of the late 90s were OK. Imagine the "Lazer Blue" in proper Sky Blue. And that dark blue and white away kit was pretty decent. We'll ignore the Wembley '99 kit as, taking the emotion factor out of the equation, that kit was horrific.
I loved that white band away top ;) one of my all time favs, wish i still had it (not that it’d fit)!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.