City’s New Kits - 2021/22

I love the new kit thread it’s exactly the same every season
Indeed,if you are the football shirt wearing type,you can save yourself plenty of money,maintain a consistency/relevance,while crucially looking so much better.....by acquiring the 72 Retro variety.

Takes away the apparent anxiety/anger and does the job superbly - winner,winner!

United's kit is extremely poor. No effort gone into it, and it looks like a sunday league kit from 10 seasons ago but the new club in the league can't afford it, so they've got this as a hand-me-down

But why is there a fan version at all? At the price of previous 'true' versions as well. I'd rather then get a totally obvious holiday knock-off with a backwards puma with no tail and at least be honest about it then go for the 'official' knock-off that costs as much as the real thing should. I get that there is a difference, what I don't get is the intended difference in the look of it.

Even in the 90’s the version being sold to fans wasn’t the same as the version the players would wear.

Now they sell the player version on top of the ‘cheaper’ replica.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.