City’s New Kits - 2021/22

Haven't seen one person out and about in the new kit yet. Can't remember that ever happening before.

See loads more kids around town in City tops than the red lot nowadays
Right, there it is. Exactly. This is why we get daft kits that adults moan about. They arent for us, they are for kids. And they like them, and it attracts new blues. Fellas moaning about necklines and moobs and all the other shit we have read on here take note. They are aimed at children.

Right, there it is. Exactly. This is why we get daft kits that adults moan about. They arent for us, they are for kids. And they like them, and it attracts new blues. Fellas moaning about necklines and moobs and all the other shit we have read on here take note. They are aimed at children.
That makes it even worse.
Wouldn't put my kids out in anything I wasn't prepared to wear myself.
_96561585_gettyimages-519711620.jpg

Biggest problem with this is that a kids shirt is around £55 and the kits are so tight fitting that they are in £70 adult shirts before you know it.

My daughters u12 team wear Puma kits and next season she's in a small mens shirt. She's not even big for her age either.

I’ve not had a kit since I was a kid. It’s like dressing up as a pilot and sitting in economy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.