City’s New Kits - 2021/22

It actually looks worse with the badges all over it, design wise it could be a beautiful kit, but for that, loose the man city and the all over badges, move the puma badge, close the gap between the chest lines and put the badge slap bang in the center breaking both lines ,how fucking dare puma take center stage with their logo, looks cheap

Kits these days, especially third ones, are designed with sales to children in mind. I can see kids loving this even if the traditionalists don't as such & that will represent success to the Club & Puma.

Just got to move with the times, as long as the home shirt is blue with a City badge on I'll be happy (preferably white shorts too).

Even a single line with the club badgers included, looks cleaner.

vWh4CWl.jpg

Last edited:
I like it, colours are spot on, badge on the back. The imprints on the shirt. Would I pay £70 for a generic shirt that other teams have? Would I fuck. I shall probably pick it up nice and cheap.

Saves me time on holiday when I say I support City and get asked which one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.