City’s New Kits - 2021/22

Funny how you think that would have been great but if Puma tried to introduce a non-City blue home strip this site would implode lol

And rightly so, Big Mal world-class assistant coach, poor manager and even worse kit selector.
Look at my post again. Maybe you have mixed me up with an O/P.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but can you get a shirt with printing at the City store currently?
They had some warnings on the online shop about delays due to demand…

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but can you get a shirt with printing at the City store currently?
They had some warnings on the online shop about delays due to demand…
I’ve been waiting for 8 weeks for two kits with printing. Absolutely scandalous. No answer to my emails or phone calls. I got through once three weeks ago and they said it would be with me within 10 days. My lads will have grown out of them by the time they arriveS

I’ve been waiting for 8 weeks for two kits with printing. Absolutely scandalous. No answer to my emails or phone calls. I got through once three weeks ago and they said it would be with me within 10 days. My lads will have grown out of them by the time they arriveS
if this gets to Christmas, you're going to have such a temper you're going to explode, launch faster than a SpaceX rocket and take out Santa Claus.

The City Store behave like they are doing us a favour - allowing them to rip us off…. Be more grateful in future…. : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.