City’s New Kits

Was looking to get nipper home shirt.....but sizing on club shop is worse than pathetic, always has been, so probably won't bother, unless can find one amongst the red shit in Sports Direct. According to club shop, he needs an age 1/2 ....and he's 10. Haven't bought anything for few years due to their sizing.

I found this out the hard way when ordering my GK shirt because the cut is a lot slimmer than the normal home shirt. I generally try to find the item on the Puma site first as their size charts are much better. This is the kids shirt sizing

Screenshot_20220705-092459_Chrome.jpg

Put out by the club on twitter 5 hours ago, in the alleged colours of the third kit?

Attachments

• 20220705_233105.jpg
    20220705_233105.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 192
A bit unrelated but how are we going on tour to roblox?
Unsure.

I assume, as they're headquartered in San Mateo California, the trophy will be on show there????

The club announced a collaboration with Roblox in May from memory, or i certainly seen something around then.

Would it not be better for the club to show all kits first? By the time they actually release details of them we have already seen it on footy headlines?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.