City’s New Kits - 2022/23

Do you like the new third kit?

• Total voters

Northerndave

Team supported
Manchester City
Do we know what kit City will be wearing for West Ham away on Sunday?

Forgive me if this is a dumb question and there’s an easy way to check this - it’s just something I’ve never really paid attention to before, but now I’ve actually gone and bought some kits for the first time in a while I wouldn’t mind wearing the right one haha!

Don't forget the Shorts and Socks for the full kit wanker look

Last edited:

acton28

Team supported
CITY & Aberystwyth Town
We don't need a third kit. Irritates the fuck out of me every year
Which kit cab we wear at West Ham under kit rules? Seems sky blue is out, and red/black. Is thst because of the opta cameras or the league/referee rules?

Surely the club and league should be seeing that financial fair play and league finance rules are impacting and exploiting fans. Should be that if you get a third kit as a club; said kit lasts a decade.

kun

Which kit cab we wear at West Ham under kit rules? Seems sky blue is out, and red/black. Is thst because of the opta cameras or the league/referee rules?

Surely the club and league should be seeing that financial fair play and league finance rules are impacting and exploiting fans. Should be that if you get a third kit as a club; said kit lasts a decade.
We can wear any of our kits, although I think the home kit would need to be with alternate shorts.

Uncle Wally One Ball

We will wear our normal blue kit against them as we generally do

MeeBeeGeeBee

Team supported
Manchester City

Surely West Ham and Villa should change their home kits so it doesn't clash with ours

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.