City’s New Kits

I went down to the stadium store this afternoon to purchase the home and away shirt. Of course, my size (M) was out of stock, however not only that, sizes S, L, XL and XXL were also out of stock for both shirts! Only XXXL was available.

It's great that the shirts are proving to be a hit, but if we're being honest, it's very poor from the club.

As a season ticket holder of over 15 years, I have to say, this side of the club has been mediocre (at best) for many years. As much as we (rightly) mock our neighbours for their fortunes over the last few years, would they ever have such a situation at their stadium store? I think not.

World class footballing operation, but probably the most amateur-ish stadium store in the league.

I went down to the stadium store this afternoon to purchase the home and away shirt. Of course, my size (M) was out of stock, however not only that, sizes S, L, XL and XXL were also out of stock for both shirts! Only XXXL was available.

It's great that the shirts are proving to be a hit, but if we're being honest, it's very poor from the club.

As a season ticket holder of over 15 years, I have to say, this side of the club has been mediocre (at best) for many years. As much as we (rightly) mock our neighbours for their fortunes over the last few years, would they ever have such a situation at their stadium store? I think not.

World class footballing operation, but probably the most amateur-ish stadium store in the league.
Its Pumas fault every club they supply has been hit

Supply chain issues at present for all sorts of products….

Very still have the Home shirt in Medium. I'm sure you'd get name and numbers done at the shop after if needed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220808-205443~2.png
    Screenshot_20220808-205443~2.png
    140.1 KB · Views: 56

I took some friends who are over from Australia yesterday (ex pats) and ended up having to order the home and away for them online.

Strangest part was two coach loads of Americans turned up whilst we were there. A couple in new utd shirts (looked like they had just come from the swamp) buying city shirts.

Comments overheard included “why do they have utd colours in their away shirt” and “I’ll decide which one to support when I see who has won the most at the end of the season”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.