City’s New Kits

Seems as though we will be getting Pumas new Ultraweave technology featured on the latest Italy kit. Lightest shirt ever made apparently. Has a weird v-neck collar, not sure if that'll be the same for us mind?

View attachment 28227
The massive v-neck and no collar is probably why it's the lightest shirt ever! They can go even lighter the following year with cap sleeves and no badge :-)

Surely, the trim will be maroon, rather than white, with the sponsor being maroon (or white or black).

White shorts, with (sky &) maroon trim.

Sky blue socks, white & maroon trim, although we are due white socks with sky & maroon trim!

Mark the date. ;-)

Unless the rules have changed we can't have maroon numbers on shirts still which is a shame....we had them a couple of years ago but that was I think just in European games.

Unless the rules have changed we can't have maroon numbers on shirts still which is a shame....we had them a couple of years ago but that was I think just in European games.

Good. Much prefer white numbers - even if the sponsor will be in maroon.

and in europe/cups i'm pretty sure we'll have maroon numbers which imo looks very strange

I thought this year was meant to be classic and retro?

The fuck have we got a maroon sponsor for?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.