City’s New Kits

First thing that comes to mind
9fe441a63427ca0b5aea92054ec08030.jpg

Had a quick go at some ideas given the information we have.

Pretty sure all the trim on the home will be maroon, but a very "less is more" approach where it doesn't really dominate. Funnily, the purple trim on the 19/20 kit would have been fine as maroon.

Away is red and black but thought more Flamengo than AC Milan. Flamengo consistently have good shirts and i think thicker stripes look better.

3rd is very much "for shits and giggles". Just went with something abstract. Im sure Puma will claim its a nod to a historic case of acid rain that happened somewhere on the same day City won a preseason tournament.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 131
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 128
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 128

Pretty sure all the trim on the home will be maroon, but a very "less is more" approach where it doesn't really dominate. Funnily, the purple trim on the 19/20 kit would have been fine as maroon.

Away is red and black but thought more Flamengo than AC Milan. Flamengo consistently have good shirts and i think thicker stripes look better.

3rd is very much "for shits and giggles". Just went with something abstract. Im sure Puma will claim its a nod to a historic case of acid rain that happened somewhere on the same day City won a preseason tournament.
I like all three of them.

West ham away
QPR away
Better than the shite we wore tonight.

Nice but I would never want to see us wear them personaly as none are city to me

Reactions: kun

Have a look at Crystal Palace 's home kit and change that design to black and red

I was saying to my daughter, when watching MOTD, that it'd look good in the maroon and white

That red and black is mega, if the badge was full colour it would be a classic to rival the checkerboard one from the 80s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.