City’s New Kits

I got the leaked pictures off Twitter a week or so ago. This is in with the rest of them - no idea what it is. Exactly the same as the home but no maroon.

Attachments

• PUMA-Manchester-City-2022-2023-Kit-OFOBALL (13).jpg
    PUMA-Manchester-City-2022-2023-Kit-OFOBALL (13).jpg
    290 KB · Views: 143
I got the leaked pictures off Twitter a week or so ago. This is in with the rest of them - no idea what it is. Exactly the same as the home but no maroon.
Looks so much better with maroon. Every none City fan I’ve shown it to in Hull have said how smart it is.

Try not to cry you soft fuckers:

I’m not crying, just got some dirt in my eye

That is one nice looking shirt!

I’m one who agrees with those complaints. Can’t be doing with City in red. Never liked any red+black stripes, sash, or checks.

Maroon is City away.

View attachment 43803
View attachment 43804

Any sash should be Sky and navy.
View attachment 43805

Stripes or hoops should be yellow and black (Mcr bee).

I’d also like to see City in some of the yellow strips with maroon trim from the early 60s.

View attachment 43802

Throw in a nice purple, a nice orange kit, and a nice white kit now and again and we should ever need to go near fucking red!
Is that Nikes best effort? Great kit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.