City’s New Kits

Damn, that dust is strong in here tonight, making my eyes water

That is a beautiful shirt evoking fond memories that take me me back to Maine Road. The maroon and white trim kit i wore in my childhood playing football at school. Well done City, well done Puma. We have a new shirt we recognises our past glories to where we are now.

No history? Shut up!

The new kits are brilliant but comfort wise nothing will beat the home and away that Umbro made a few years ago. Currently wearing the navy blue away one. Just wish it had the new badge design.
Agreed, they were the highest quality football shits ever, incredible quality fit and high quality material, aswell as a thing of great beauty.

dont know why people are saying "West Ham". This colour, Maroon, is a big part of our history. Having it as a trim looks class to me.
Long history of it throughout city kits, as you're right to point out. Pretty sure every decade since the fifties has had at least one. 1956, 1969, 1989 and 1996 are the most prominent/best examples. It even featured on at least five kits one way or another in the 2010s alone... People have incredibly short memories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.