City’s New Kits

Got mine from DH Gate yesterday; took about a month to arrive. I went a size up t XL and it’s about the same size as a standard L over here. Really good quality and just can’t argue with the price. I’ll be getting the new Ederson ones from there next.
There’s actually some really good stuff on there like retro shirts from most clubs (City included but sadly not the 2010/11 sash shirt), and I even found the Charlestown Chiefs hockey jersey from Slap Shot :)

Got mine from DH Gate yesterday; took about a month to arrive. I went a size up t XL and it’s about the same size as a standard L over here. Really good quality and just can’t argue with the price. I’ll be getting the new Ederson ones from there next.
There’s actually some really good stuff on there like retro shirts from most clubs (City included but sadly not the 2010/11 sash shirt), and I even found the Charlestown Chiefs hockey jersey from Slap Shot :)
Any chance could upload some pics of the shirt? Seen some that look a bit too red. Obviously only 15 quid or so, but waiting a month for a shirt that's completely off doesn't sound appealing :D

cheers for sharing. Looks like they've made a good effort. Although if I'm being picky with the anniversary shirt, I would say they've got a few of the background prints incorrectly placed on the back & the whilst the Agueroooo lettering is correct as per the original, should have gold outlining instead of solid blue.

As for the 'maroon' collar colouring on the home shirt, certainly looks more red to me unless my eye sight is going. As you said, there's a reason why they're almost 90% cheaper than the originals!
Never ever order this early for next season

In the interests of debate and not criticising anyone (as I understand times are hard for many), but..

I don't get the concept of buying fake shirts from China that the club make no money from at all. I guess if people go to the games or pay TV subscriptions that benefit the club then it doesnt matter so much, but I know loads of people that buy fake shirts (for themselves not their kids), don't go to games and watch all games on internet streams (but they do wear real designer gear and top end trainers etc.) Then these same people complain when the club doesn't buy the player they want or put up season ticket prices. At the end of the day (and we know best as blues), clubs have to balance the books for UEFA/PL rules, so to expect the club to be the best and sign the best and yet put no money into the club as a fan doesn't seem fair.

Like I said, I'm not criticising people, just interested to see what people's opinions are on it

In the interests of debate and not criticising anyone (as I understand times are hard for many), but..

I don't get the concept of buying fake shirts from China that the club make no money from at all. I guess if people go to the games or pay TV subscriptions that benefit the club then it doesnt matter so much, but I know loads of people that buy fake shirts (for themselves not their kids), don't go to games and watch all games on internet streams (but they do wear real designer gear and top end trainers etc.) Then these same people complain when the club doesn't buy the player they want or put up season ticket prices. At the end of the day (and we know best as blues), clubs have to balance the books for UEFA/PL rules, so to expect the club to be the best and sign the best and yet put no money into the club as a fan doesn't seem fair.

Like I said, I'm not criticising people, just interested to see what people's opinions are on it

Mine is purely and simply cost. I have just ordered 3 kids full kits (inc. socks) and 2 adult shirts for virtually the same price as 1 official adults shirt.

Couldn't afford it otherwise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.