City’s New Kits

RE the sizing, i bought off DHgate for last seasons away shirt. I'm a small, so ordered the same and it came true to size.

Think you need to just go off the reviews for that particular seller

In the interests of debate and not criticising anyone (as I understand times are hard for many), but..

I don't get the concept of buying fake shirts from China that the club make no money from at all. I guess if people go to the games or pay TV subscriptions that benefit the club then it doesnt matter so much, but I know loads of people that buy fake shirts (for themselves not their kids), don't go to games and watch all games on internet streams (but they do wear real designer gear and top end trainers etc.) Then these same people complain when the club doesn't buy the player they want or put up season ticket prices. At the end of the day (and we know best as blues), clubs have to balance the books for UEFA/PL rules, so to expect the club to be the best and sign the best and yet put no money into the club as a fan doesn't seem fair.

Like I said, I'm not criticising people, just interested to see what people's opinions are on it
The home shirt is 70 quid, that's just too much for a shirt that is copy and paste for Puma. The city store at the last game of the season was rammed, so many people were buying the new shirt. There was a family in front of me that had 6 of them because they were a family of 6, thats 420 quid before even thinking about having names on them or going for the better quality versions. That is insane, imo. I myself ended up just buying one of the £20 basic shirts, i can't convince my brain to part with 70 quid for a football shirt.

Bought one for 32 quid. Not DH gate. I have seen City fakes in Turkey over the years and you can tell. This thing looks like it is real. Even has the king colin in the neck. If it is fake no one could tell.
Turkish fake shirts are much better than the original from Thailand or China....

The home shirt is 70 quid, that's just too much for a shirt that is copy and paste for Puma. The city store at the last game of the season was rammed, so many people were buying the new shirt. There was a family in front of me that had 6 of them because they were a family of 6, thats 420 quid before even thinking about having names on them or going for the better quality versions. That is insane, imo. I myself ended up just buying one of the £20 basic shirts, i can't convince my brain to part with 70 quid for a football shirt.

Im too old to buy shirts these days - so not a problem for me but the quality of the shirts for £70 is shocking. I'm guessing cheap shit made in sweat shops sold at sky high prices…. Can’t blame anyone for buying from these other sites…

Any chance could upload some pics of the shirt? Seen some that look a bit too red. Obviously only 15 quid or so, but waiting a month for a shirt that's completely off doesn't sound appealing :D
Ok so this is a bit embarrassing but I do have a good excuse - I am actually very colour blind. The girlfriend noticed me taking photos of it and said “That’s appalling! No wonder you’re sending it back!” Cue me pulling all kinds of confused faces until she explained that, well, basically my shirt is beyond shit quality and is in fact two different shades of blue. I swear to Christ I can’t see the difference in colour but for those of you with good colour vision please see attached photos.
I’m now going to quietly die of embarrassment in the corner…..

Attachments

• 6D0FC864-149A-4AC7-B1EF-B2DEB6A6B21E.jpeg
    6D0FC864-149A-4AC7-B1EF-B2DEB6A6B21E.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 167
The biggest piss take is that that £70 doesn't even get you the real thing anyway, just a Puma-authorised "fake". Daylight robbery. Thankfully I don't buy football shirts anymore and haven't for quite a few years now, but can completely understand why people go down the Chinese route

Im too old to buy shirts these days - so not a problem for me but the quality of the shirts for £70 is shocking. I'm guessing cheap shit made in sweat shops sold at sky high prices…. Can’t blame anyone for buying from these other sites…
Yep. Swap Indian 9yr olds making them for whoever gives them to Puma for 9yr olds making them in China, for whoever gives them to anyone who doesn't want to pay Puma

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.