City’s New Kits

Ok so this is a bit embarrassing but I do have a good excuse - I am actually very colour blind. The girlfriend noticed me taking photos of it and said “That’s appalling! No wonder you’re sending it back!” Cue me pulling all kinds of confused faces until she explained that, well, basically my shirt is beyond shit quality and is in fact two different shades of blue. I swear to Christ I can’t see the difference in colour but for those of you with good colour vision please see attached photos.
I’m now going to quietly die of embarrassment in the corner…..

Where was that one from?

Ok so this is a bit embarrassing but I do have a good excuse - I am actually very colour blind. The girlfriend noticed me taking photos of it and said “That’s appalling! No wonder you’re sending it back!” Cue me pulling all kinds of confused faces until she explained that, well, basically my shirt is beyond shit quality and is in fact two different shades of blue. I swear to Christ I can’t see the difference in colour but for those of you with good colour vision please see attached photos.
I’m now going to quietly die of embarrassment in the corner…..
Ah that's a shame because other than the colour issue, it doesn't look bad to my eyes. It looks like there has maybe been colour transfer from folding it but it's hard to say how its that come out that bad! It also seems like the authentic (lol) puma badge on the bottom left of the pic is a bit wonky, but that might just be an optical illusion. I don't think you can ask for too much for 15 odd quid, but the colour should be right at least!

The biggest piss take is that that £70 doesn't even get you the real thing anyway, just a Puma-authorised "fake". Daylight robbery. Thankfully I don't buy football shirts anymore and haven't for quite a few years now, but can completely understand why people go down the Chinese route
I always remember when i was in Turkey, the guy that was trying to sell me a footy shirt saying "it's not fake, its REPLICA!" and i remember pissing myself at the time. But when you think about it, that's actually what these sports companies call the shitty versions they're trying to sell us at extortionate prices. Fuck 'em, get replicas for 1/4 of the price.

Mine came from dhGate last week, the collar was red and it was too small. Lucky it cost next to nothing. Probably worth waiting abit until they get the design right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.