City’s New Kits

A relative of mine buys the new kits from China every year for his kids. I am yet to see one that is a true replica of the official replica kits. They just look...well fake.
Where the hell is he getting them? Ive fooled the shop with them before. They look perfect. Ive had for years.. issues are 1) fit (although some are better- i get the player versions which are copies of the £100 one) 2) delivery and 3) last year my white away did have etihad and nexen peel off. First time. As it was white i washed alot. But some sellers are bwtter.

Had the home, waiting on the away ti be shipped. Whens the launch of the away? Only heard july.

Are there any sellers on DHgate that do baby kits? Can’t seem to find any anywhere.

Ordered the home shirt off jacamo yesterday £52.50 arrived just free delivery,25% off codes readily available,all sizes available not just us fat fuckers :+)
If you sign up to jacamo through top cashback it says you get another 4% off I got another 46p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.