City’s New Kits

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it only the rags and Red scouse away where we play in sky blue?
The club will be contracted to wear each away strip a set amount of times.
But it is annoying when say Chelsea or Everton play in their dark blue at our place yet we always play in an away strip at their place
This. We have to play in each kit ‘x’ amount of times

And are likely made in even worse conditions than the real shirts (which are not great, either). At least with the official merchandise there is a production trail that allows for some oversight and the ability to apply consumer pressure toward better labour conditions and wages. The snide versions are largely a black box situation and I have never been comfortable with that.

The only ‘discount’ shirts I have ever bought are the ‘irregular’ ones that came from the real manufacturer when I was younger that a mate’s dad used to sell.
Puma factories are 100% compliant with all ETI (Ethical Trading Initiative) & ILO (International Labour Organisation) legislation. They are very strict and audit factories regularly. I used to be an auditor. Things have improved dramatically in the last 20 years.

Puma factories are 100% compliant with all ETI (Ethical Trading Initiative) & ILO (International Labour Organisation) legislation. They are very strict and audit factories regularly. I used to be an auditor. Things have improved dramatically in the last 20 years.
Even more reason not to buy snide versions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.