City’s New Kits

Slightly off topic but on the subject of DH Gate; has anyone else noticed that the search results are nowhere near as good as they used to be? Loads of sellers seem to have either been removed and if I type in ‘Man City’ now hardly any relevant results come up.

Sorry if the wrong thread....I want to buy a city home shirt for myself...I think it was the 2022/23 kit with the maroon band on the next and arms...the city site doesn't sell them, any ideas please, thanks.

Slightly off topic but on the subject of DH Gate; has anyone else noticed that the search results are nowhere near as good as they used to be? Loads of sellers seem to have either been removed and if I type in ‘Man City’ now hardly any relevant results come up.
The seller I've used for years kept getting kicked off... It's why you see a lot of sellers with numbers next to their names, corresponding to the number of accounts/stores they've had to set up when removed.

I do all mine with him through WhatsApp now, he has various albums on a website with all of the products and all I do is screenshot whatever I want and send it in a message with size/name/number etc... PayPal business payments and delivered (usually) in around 2 weeks.

When I saw the new kit in person yesterday I noticed the smaller kids kits have no 0161 and just plain collars and cuffs... Think it looks miles better like that.

The seller I've used for years kept getting kicked off... It's why you see a lot of sellers with numbers next to their names, corresponding to the number of accounts/stores they've had to set up when removed.

I do all mine with him through WhatsApp now, he has various albums on a website with all of the products and all I do is screenshot whatever I want and send it in a message with size/name/number etc... PayPal business payments and delivered (usually) in around 2 weeks.
Are you able to share the website please?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.