CITY 16/1 win Premiership

PoolHustler

Highest odds you can get on City now are 25/1 and as low as 16/1 !!!!!

Doubt we will this season tbh, but it's good to see we've got the bookies running scared :-)

I can see us mounting a serious challenge at the start of the season but don't think we'll have the experience to sustain it through to the end. I'llbe happy with 11th and scrape through to the euro's on fair play.

BLUEMOON_MCFC_1976. said:
I can see us mounting a serious challenge at the start of the season but don't think we'll have the experience to sustain it through to the end. I'llbe happy with 11th and scrape through to the euro's on fair play.

pmsl rag on a wind up? seen his other post haha

obvious rag bye bye

trino said:

pmsl rag on a wind up? seen his other post haha

defo. youve got to laugh at them sometimes.

haha another scared rag!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.