City 1993 - only just over a generation ago

Stiff Little Wingers

Came across this by chance. Of course this was in the midst of the Lee v Swales campaign.

Couple of observations.
1. John Maddock was a test. So far up Swales'sarse he might as well have been his taste buds
2. Big Mal always played to an audience but it strikes me with him and Franny that once you establish that bond with fans because of what you did on the pitch then it can't be broken (even if you do daft things)
3. A lot of suited and booted fans

I enjoyed it! Few familiar faces too in the audience.

brian horton mustve wondered what the fuck hed walked into.

big mal cool as fook

paul powers mullet!!!

john maddock... forgot all about him

Came across this by chance. Of course this was in the midst of the Lee v Swales campaign.

Couple of observations.
1. John Maddock was a test. So far up Swales'sarse he might as well have been his taste buds
2. Big Mal always played to an audience but it strikes me with him and Franny that once you establish that bond with fans because of what you did on the pitch then it can't be broken (even if you do daft things)

Thanks for that was on asking a question Look a damn sight younger

Couple of observations.

Great post, never seen that before, cheers. Wonder what the venue was, the social club maybe?

I enjoyed it! Few familiar faces too in the audience.

brian horton mustve wondered what the fuck hed walked into.

big mal cool as fook

paul powers mullet!!!

john maddock... forgot all about him
Yes spotted quite a few well known Blues and Fred Eyre too.
Anyone spot Paul Nolan?
Leather jacket and highlighted hair. Camera from the back showing him from behind desperately waving his hand in the air to ask a question!

Thanks for posting. I'd never seen this before, but we didn't have sky when I was a kid so no surprise.

Amazing to see an open forum like this and to think it went out on TV as well!

Couple of observations.

Thanks for sharing mate, not seen that before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.