City accused of being “disrespectful” by Chinese media

You shouldn’t use a coma before and :-)
What will happen if I do it again, and I'm serious about that?

In any case it's two different thoughts so acceptable. I think the delay to our arrival stank and I also think this latest article stinks. The two statements can be one single thought or two separate ones, even if the descriptions are the same. By adding the comma I have enriched the statement for the reader.

;)

Last edited:
Whilst utd and LFC get glowing headlines about their young players on tour or their results we get main headline on the BBC about how our club disrespect China.
Such a trivial single news gossip article as this is used to batter us in the English media... Probably by some LFC fan boy editor

Whilst utd and LFC get glowing headlines about their young players on tour or their results we get main headline on the BBC about how our club disrespect China.
Such a trivial single news gossip article as this is used to batter us in the English media... Probably by some LFC fan boy editor
We'll see when the shift happens, about 12 months prior we'll be getting more fouls awarded, whoever is the replacement for Tyler or his replacement will do commentary on our games from our perspective etc.

May well be a baconface 'not in my lifetime' moment but, at some point the world will turn.

Until then, I used to get really pissed off but having no power to change things as a fan I just smile now. Anybody who engages me in football speak these days has to answer one question....Do you actually attend games?....before I'll even acknowledge them.

Reminds me of that story when we visited Vietnam when some prick tore up his tickets because the players wouldn't acknowledge them when he was harassing them in their hotel. They're desperate to find any negative story about us.

I am of the opinion that far too many of you on here get far too wound up by opinions written in the gutter media like the Mirror and BBC...

The problem is you then post your head wobbles on here and then I get all wobbly too...

Please behave... only think of the moments of pure (true) magic like 93.20 and 100 points and Vinny's goal against Leicester and all the pain of the Scousers and so on and so forth...

JJ

I am of the opinion that far too many of you on here get far too wound up by opinions written in the gutter media like the Mirror and BBC...

The problem is you then post your head wobbles on here and then I get all wobbly too...

Please behave... only think of the moments of pure (true) magic like 93.20 and 100 points and Vinny's goal against Leicester and all the pain of the Scousers and so on and so forth...

JJ

The disgrace is the continue narrative and attack of our club in the media! Since Pep has come here ripped it up and make the rest look like amateurs its been notched up levels that no other club has ever had!

Brandon C.
@modernleifeng
sports fan & writer from Chicago based in Beijing // Editor at Wild East Football //

Just listened to this guy on Hawksbee & Jacobs. He said basically that it was one journalist that was put out that he didn't get sufficient access. It's not a big deal over there & most fans were happy. Said that City did the same as all other clubs that visit & also said that in China the levels of security are just way over the top & don’t allow for any spontaneous interaction between players & fans, security is so high for all visiting clubs that it is hard for fans to get to meet the players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.