(City Act Now) Some of our fans last night.......

The ade song is actually a Spurs song that is obviously derogatory......so this eejit that was singing it is both thick and NOT a City fan.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGC23v4ijjQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGC23v4ijjQ</a>

Anyone know who the guy sat near the middle front with the white 3rd kit on was. Looked very real to me was just amazed that he has it so early. I asked my mate n he said must be off the back of a lorry haha

THE song was (HES HUNG LIKE AND ELEPHANT AND HIS WIFES A BIT SORE) people are so quick at getting on fans backs when they dont know the proper facts ,

my personal opinon is that its so sad if people want to go round taking seat numbers and reporting fans for having an opinon and a say , if you did that city would have 3 nuns watching the games !!!

salford blue 19 said:
THE song was (HES HUNG LIKE AND ELEPHANT AND HIS WIFES A BIT SORE) people are so quick at getting on fans backs when they dont know the proper facts ,

my personal opinon is that its so sad if people want to go round taking seat numbers and reporting fans for having an opinon and a say , if you did that city would have 3 nuns watching the games !!!

You think singing racist comments is 'having an opinion and a say'?

The longer this thread continues, the stronger the argument for Eugenics becomes.

Matty said:
VanDeretto said:
Eh?

Rangers are a Scottish/British club and have every right to sing OUR national anthem.

In case you didn't know, God Save The Queen is the BRITISH national anthem.

What a bizarre post.

It's actually both the British AND the English national anthem. The other home nations have their own unique anthems, but unfortunately we have to put up with the dirge that is God Save the Queen. Land of Hope and Glory should be used for England.

On a side note, I think we should go instrumental and have something like the theme music to Working Lunch. :P

racist ????????????? so singing songs bout some1 being hung like an elephant is racist , ha ha i went to barnsley and rangers and i didnt hear anything racist , city fans are renowned for getting behind there players and from the reaction him and kolo got at barnsley no proper city fans would be racist and sing that song , so its not racist comments is it
Damocles said:
salford blue 19 said:

You think singing racist comments is 'having an opinion and a say'?

The longer this thread continues, the stronger the argument for Eugenics becomes.

salford blue 19 said:

Thats one of the versions, he argument is that someone was singing the "other" version

kiran111 said:
Anyone know who the guy sat near the middle front with the white 3rd kit on was. Looked very real to me was just amazed that he has it so early. I asked my mate n he said must be off the back of a lorry haha

Guy and his Mrs sat behind me had it. The city fans that went to the South Africa tour were presented with the shirts in a speacial presentation case. I love it when the club do things like that. It was the real kit and it was sexy....on both of them hahaha

Now I'm getting silly PM's from pricks gobbing off at me cos I ignore Moonik chants

FFS.......

Close this thread...its shite.

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get behind the lads tomorrow...fk 'em all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.