City+ and City Media

inbetween

Is it just me or has our media stuff really dropped off over the last couple of months? There hasn't been an Inside City for over a month, no tunnel cams and 6 months on there's no sign of the documentary from last year.

I'd pay for City+ but at the moment there is little reason to unless you want to watch match replays. The club is really behind on this imo.

I agree. I’d be happy with a few humorous clips from training here or there on Instagram, but it’s not even that. It’s really stale. I “like” a bunch of other teams on Insta because my youngest kid likes watching content from a few other teams (I know, Americans have no loyalty) and we are definitely the least interesting.

I’m sure it’s been discussed before but I don’t love how the women’s and men’s content is mixed on Insta. I’m sure it’s to bring more focus to the women’s game, but I feel like they deserve their own platform.

I've just cancelled my City+ subscription. It's become utterly pointless. I don't know what they're playing at.

The FA/England YouTube channel is fantastic during international breaks - the training videos and all-round content really pulls you into the squad.

Ours has gone to shit IMO. All a tad strange.

I’m surprised there wasn’t a bigger feature on the Club World Cup. I know trophy wise it wasn’t as big as other things but I figured there would at least be an Inside City with some behind the scenes stuff and some celebration videos. It was just a brief mention in the current Inside City.

Very poor standard of content and the live games are usually very poorly put together, the latest offering against Stoke was shocking, terrible camera work couldn't hear the commentary for the racket coming from the coaching staff and then they threw in the noise from a generator.
They couldn't care less about City+ which is easily the poorest club Tv.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.