City and corners

the plasterer

why are so crap at them?, persist with out swinging corners all the time, try something different, in swinging, short corner, under the bar on the keeper, anything, just try something different because our current format ain't working, another 13 today gone to waste

I thought De Bruyne's corners were excellent. We were looking dangerous earlier this season when we had Kompany and Otamendi attacking the corners. Bony is also very good in the air.

We go with the out swinger over the in swinger.

I think with Kolarov and his ability with a dead ball, it should be the latter that is our main corner routine.

It's easier to head the ball in the direction it's already travelling in. When it's going the other way your technique has to be spot on and the ball has to be perfect every time.

I thought De Bruyne's corners were excellent. We were looking dangerous earlier this season when we had Kompany and Otamendi attacking the corners. Bony is also very good in the air.

The new Siberski....

Why do we even bother with them? Kick the ball out beside the corner flag for a throw to the opposition and get them trapped in the corner of the pitch. We might then end up, er, winning a corner!

Remember teams deliberately giving Stoke corners as opposed to throw ins so that player ( can't remember his name) couldn't take his long throw in, sure teams give us corners knowing full well we are shite at them, lol

Really fucks me off this.

Many teams can make the most out of one or two corners, bag a goal, and then all three points.

They can be pivotal, and you have to make the most of them.

To have more than a dozen and do absolutely fuck all with them bar one reasonable header that forced a save, is criminal IMO. So fucking wasteful.

Really frustrating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.