City and social distancing

hampshireblue

Bearing in mind we probably need everything to go our way to win the CL, there seems to be lots of risks taken re social distancing amongst not only the players, but also the managing staff. Pep shook hands with loads of people both before and after last nights game. Now I know he's always touchy feely with the opposition, but is it worth the risk that any of them may pick something up from outside sources? Just imagine we progress to the final and someone goes down with it and we lose a couple of players or Pep for the match

Anyone can be asymptomatic and be totally unaware they have it. I guess we were all urging "no risk" football last night. This seems to me one risk they can at least try to minimise, and I get the emotions after a goal etc

Last edited:
I don't think Jesus opening a gel pack with his teeth last night then handing it to Rodri who appeared to have cramp was particularly clever.
Yeah spotted that at the time, surprised UEFA haven't fined us for it or banned him for the next month.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.