City and United fans summed up by a neutral

There is a Light

I just stumbled across this on You Tube, it seems that is plain to everyone that they are scum and it is not just through blue tinted glasses.

I was at the game yesterday with some City mates. I have been to watch Celtic all over Europe but I have never seen anything quite as awesome as that yesterday. Fantastic support. The Man U fans were a disgrace before and after. Bad losing wankers, shouting at kids etc. disgusting.

Rags are scum! They might be fans for turning up but they did not support their team at all. I was so proud of our fans & the club as a whole yesterday. Got home about 1.30am & spoke to one of my mates (red dipper fan) that watched the game on the box. He said the atmosphere was ace & that we took the piss on the pitch & off it. This is the start as far as I'm concerned. The blue moon is starting to rise rapidly!

There is a light said:
I just stumbled across this on You Tube, it seems that is plain to everyone that they are scum and it is not just through blue tinted glasses.

I was at the game yesterday with some City mates. I have been to watch Celtic all over Europe but I have never seen anything quite as awesome as that yesterday. Fantastic support. The Man U fans were a disgrace before and after. Bad losing wankers, shouting at kids etc. disgusting.

It's exactly what we always knew but never had a real chance to show them for what they are and what we are about
City til I die city til I die
Players and fans made me so proud to be a blue

We were in the bear before the game & the landlord said we were the best fans hes had in there and were welcome back anytime. I know they could say that to all fans but i think he genuinely meant it he even apologised to us after game that he couldnt let us back in but due to the rags behaviour police forced them all to close<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:36 pm --<br /><br />We were in the bear before the game & the landlord said we were the best fans hes had in there and were welcome back anytime. I know they could say that to all fans but i think he genuinely meant it he even apologised to us after game that he couldnt let us back in but due to the rags behaviour police forced them all to close

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.