City announce multi-million pound Tinder deal

I'm 6'3" fairly well built considering my mileage I have a GSH if you're 30 years younger than I am and like relationships that flourish in 2 minute bursts then drop me a line, photograph must be included, no people that aren't real women, and no mingers.

Just putting it out there,

I'm 6'3" fairly well built considering my mileage I have a GSH if you're 30 years younger than I am and like relationships that flourish in 2 minute bursts then drop me a line, photograph must be included, no people that aren't real women, and no mingers.

Just want to check you're older than 46 before I tell the Rozzers about you.

I hope you're over 46

He must be loaded...…..

british-comedian-tommy-trinder-picture-id3354908

forgve me for being out of touch but isn't tinder known for being soemthing of a sh*g-fest for people looking for one night stands? Not ideal for the clubs image as if the media are trying to destroy our reputation anyway, it looks like we're trying to give them a little helping hand!!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.