City announce trial bus scheme for home games

Shouldnt have affected it mate it picks up further away, I’ve emailed them to see what they say, but the stress of trying to get to and from a game now I can’t use the car is becoming a pain in the arse. I’m seriously going to have to look at whether I do night games anymore, I might even bin CL next season because of it.
Any reason yet why the Shaw 13 didn't turn up. There were about 15 of more waiting in Royton. This is the second time it didn't turn up. It was there to come back though which is a waste of time if you can't get to the game in the first place.

Any reason yet why the Shaw 13 didn't turn up. There were about 15 of more waiting in Royton. This is the second time it didn't turn up. It was there to come back though which is a waste of time if you can't get to the game in the first place.
No reply yet mate, did it wait long to go after the match as I don’t suspect many left early? Did anyone ask the driver?

Ok just had a word with a mate at the bus company he said it was held up due to an RTC! Assured me it will be running blast two games, it might help going forward if it’s not brought into the bee network we have a number to ring for updates.

Sheldon’s bakery
Bit further to walk then - as you know, the bus is parked at Connell college car park. Waits for about 20 minutes before it leaves. Bit of traffic to negotiate at first but then pretty quick. Most cars give way to that huge bus :-)

No reply yet mate, did it wait long to go after the match as I don’t suspect many left early? Did anyone ask the driver

Probably not much help, but i did see the 13 turning onto Briscoe Lane as i was walking to the match so it did run, maybe missed a stop or set off too early?

I see there's a bus to and from Altrincham, how long does it take to get back there on the Bus? I travel with six others in one car from the south coast and we have pondered the use of the bus and leaving the car at Altrincham because it's then easy to get out on to the M6.
What are the chances of a bus being put on to do directly to Altrincham (express if you like?), to encourage other car user's to park up there and us the bus in and out? I could mean twenty or thirty cars less, just an idea that's all

I’d jump on the tram from alty/navigation road. Much quicker and is direct to the stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.