CITY ANNUAL 09

milo

Son got one for Christmas. Back page team photo. Bianchi is on it and none of the summer signings at all, fook me I thought the club would be able to arrange a updated photo from that...

Moan over...

That's unfair :-) they've made major progress on the Annual this year. Last year they didn't even get it out in time for Xmas and had to sell it cheaper back end of Jan when they finally got it in the shop.

It's strange isn't it. Vas on the front cover, no signings at all. Must have got two for the price of one last year!

robsta said:
That's unfair :-) they've made major progress on the Annual this year. Last year they didn't even get it out in time for Xmas and had to sell it cheaper back end of Jan when they finally got it in the shop.

no that cant be right brcause i got it my son last xmas

robsta said:

No excuses. They can get a programme out in a few days that is upto-date. If they started sorting it by the end of transfer window it wouldn't have such glaring errors and mistakes. I also think it's a pretty poor product. Now for with or without a dog, the dog collar is a gem of a Christmas gift, and if you missed it for Chrissy, get your Valentine one.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
robsta said:

No excuses. They can get a programme out in a few days that is upto-date. If they started sorting it by the end of transfer window it wouldn't have such glaring errors and mistakes. I also think it's a pretty poor product. Now for with or without a dog, the dog collar is a gem of a Christmas gift, and if you missed it for Chrissy, get your Valentine one.

I know...piss poor at the best...

Look at the player heights.

It says Shaleum Logan is 6'2". When I met him I must have been 7'4".

Corky said:
Look at the player heights.

It says Shaleum Logan is 6'2". When I met him I must have been 7'4".

I know. I could of done a better more accurate job...

I got one in a secret santa as a gift!

Can't argue with it especially some of the pictures of our derby win at the scum, brings back the memories.

Wipes tear from eye!

milo said:
Son got one for Christmas. Back page team photo. Bianchi is on it and none of the summer signings at all, fook me I thought the club would be able to arrange a updated photo from that...

Moan over...

i agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.