"City are going into administration..."

Prestwich_Blue

Don't panic. I've just remembered that ten years ago around this time, City were struggling to pay the second instalment on Sven's transfers, which was due on July 1st.

Had they not been able to get a loan to help them pay that, we'd have gone into administration. At the time we were told that the club could probably be bought for £2m if that had happened. Today we're valued at just under £2bn. We have a lot to be thankful for. What a journey the last ten years has been.

Didn't Sheikh Mansour buy the club in August 2008, it'll soon be the ten years anniversary, you rightly say what a ten years it's been and we have a lot to be thankful for.

We really should celebrate the 10 year anniversary of the Sheikhs arrival.

Don't panic. I've just remembered that ten years ago around this time, City were struggling to pay the second instalment on Sven's transfers, which was due on July 1st.

Had they not been able to get a loan to help them pay that, we'd have gone into administration. At the time we were told that the club could probably be bought for £2m if that had happened. Today we're valued at just under £2bn. We have a lot to be thankful for. What a journey the last ten years has been.

Cheers, mate, a little bit of me died when I read this thread title...

It is glorious, i have a good friend of old on fb and he is a die hard red. All he speaks of now is how we may fail, a top fella but footy wise he just can't handle it that Cantona's collar is long gone history, i revel in it.

As it is i would love to have our top team now play his top team for them, it would end badly for him almost every time, he knows it but can't let go.

I fucking love this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.