City at Wembley in the last ten years - can you remember them all?

Done them all and one of the Spuds games as well. The first semifinal against the Rags will probably be always my favourite. We can't seem to generate the same level of enthusiasm and atmosphere anymore

Done them all and one of the Spuds games as well. The first semifinal against the Rags will probably be always my favourite. We can't seem to generate the same level of enthusiasm and atmosphere anymore

Good luck with your operations, there will be lots of other chances for Wembley I’m sure..
Thanks for that. Once one has been done, the next operation should be around 5-6 weeks later (so I'm told!) which will rule out the FA Cup as well. Ah well, there's always next season, but at least I'll be able to see them clearly.

Lucky enough to have been to all the competitive games on that list.

Man what an unbelievable decade.

Human nature. We can still enjoy the occasions greatly.

They used to say that City were cursed. Now I regard myself as very lucky. Long may it last.

done 18 of the 19 at wembley, only visit missed v spuds when they moved to a monday night, best of them, utd in semi final was good but the nerves on edge all game, so stoke in the final as it was the catalyst of 35 years waiting and the new beginning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.