City Backroom Staff Congratulate Rooney FFS

cookster

Thought it was a disgrace that 2 of City's backroom staff were hugging and smiling with Shrek at the end!

They obviously weren't hurting enough the tw@ts!

The pair of cu*ts should be bounced out of the club.

cookster said:
Thought it was a disgrace that 2 of City's backroom staff were hugging and smiling with Shrek at the end!

They obviously weren't hurting enough the tw@ts!

The pair of cu*ts should be bounced out of the club.

It only matters to fans mate. Players/staff on the whole dont give a shit

I think you're being harsh. Shake hands at the end and show a bit of class. It's harder to show class in defeat than victory. Otherwise we'd be be a load of c*nts like g Neville.

yea i have seen it ...David platt fuckin Twat...he came and congratulated rooney ..fuckin stupid ..we r respecting too much ..bring on Mourinho . he will not even shake Baconface's hand.

I put losing to MANUre among the top five worst things that life can throw at yer. I'm coping alright at the moment. I have set myself the target of avoiding the GrannyShagginScouseGit's goal from the rest of my life. It will be hard, it will be difficult, the Rag whores in the media will probably stop the National Lottery Draw to get it in again, but I am havin' the remote handy. I don't expect the backroom staff to do the same, but I expect them to mount a cursory handshake at the end of the match and then fuck off double quick to the bus and home for a quiet beer. Get it sorted, Roberto.

guess the backroom staff were as blind as the ref when he never saw rooney twice lunge at our players, he saw vincent on rooney though

Platt doesn't fucking surprise me, who was the other one, Kidd?

wireblue said:
I think you're being harsh. Shake hands at the end and show a bit of class. It's harder to show class in defeat than victory. Otherwise we'd be be a load of c*nts like g Neville.
I agree with you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.