City Backroom Staff Congratulate Rooney FFS

Only supporters and a few footballers take football this seriously. It's a game and they won it with a good goal. If the club's staff, or even players, want to give props to a player of the other team, whoever it might be, then why not? I don't see anything wrong with that.

F*ck congratulating showing class - I want sore losers!

Like the saying goes, good loser = loser!

The only difference today was mentality. At 1-1 we should have gone on to win the game, but we still don't have the belief.

Its the kind of thing you say to excuse yourself of any blame from the outcome. Its as if your saying, "well its not our fault we lost, it was down to the brilliance of Wooney". Bollocks, our team needs to grow some balls.

cookster said:
F*ck congratulating showing class - I want sore losers!

Like the saying goes, good loser = loser!

The only difference today was mentality. At 1-1 we should have gone on to win the game, but we still don't have the belief.

I agree with your first point mate 100% but i thought we were going for the win today,it was more to do with the final ball not being good enough not because we didn't try.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.