City Bar San Fran

Jnr Kisby

Anyone been here? My mate has just moved over to San Fran for a year and found this little pearl in little Italy!

IMG_0988.jpg

Knight1979 said:
Ooooh I'm going there September 30th, I will check it out

Im heading over start of november so i'll be going in there to watch a game or two!

San fran was where i wanted to go on my next visit to the States.Looks like where going to New York at Chrimbo though.Mrs never went he first time i went so i can't get out of it!

maybe next time though.

scowy68 said:
San fran was where i wanted to go on my next visit to the States.Looks like where going to New York at Chrimbo though.Mrs never went he first time i went so i can't get out of it!

maybe next time though.

i'll let you know what its like! Unfortunately me and the mrs were very constrained with holidays and basically had 1 week we could go (its the mrs brother whose moved out there). Didnt realise til after it was booked we fly on derby day, pissed about that but hey I'll see plenty more derbies before my time is up.

edit: Bigfatplane is the guy im talking about, forgot he had an account on here!

Jnr Kisby said:
scowy68 said:

maybe next time though.

i'll let you know what its like! Unfortunately me and the mrs were very constrained with holidays and basically had 1 week we could go (its the mrs brother whose moved out there). Didnt realise til after it was booked we fly on derby day, pissed about that but hey I'll see plenty more derbies before my time is up.

I think I will watch that in the City bar you know. Wonder if there will be any rags in there!

BigFatPlane said:
Jnr Kisby said:
scowy68 said:

maybe next time though.

I think I will watch that in the City bar you know. Wonder if there will be any rags in there!

goddomit, I come over to see you and miss the derby and you get to watch it! FINE!

scowy68 said:

maybe next time though.

There is a big Man City meet up group in NYC who have their own bar. I'll post the link when I find it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.