City bets 2023/24 season

Sergio<3

Thought I’d start a new thread for the new season, anybody found any good bets involving City or City players?

Agreed, the odds are atrocious. So maybe look at something leftfield? Haaland 10+ assists and Foden 10+ PL goals. Not sure what that double would be, or even who would take that bet?

My favourite is still Alvarez 20 league goals that I got at 68/1 on Bet365 (odds are 52/1 now).

I like it for a few reasons that I mentioned in the old city bets thread but with the latest news on the matches getting more injury time, I like it a lot more. Haaland subs off early when we're winning and if the games are going to last roughly 7/8 mins longer then that's more goals for city and therefore more time for Alvarez on the pitch.

He had 9 PL goals last season where Haaland was healthy all year. As I said before I would hate to see Haaland go down but it could happen, especially where his body is literally unhuman. Alvarez could easily score 8+ goals in a single month if he's the lone striker.

Obviously a long shot but I feel its far likelier than the odds suggest.

My favourite is still Alvarez 20 league goals that I got at 68/1 on Bet365 (odds are 52/1 now).

I like it for a few reasons that I mentioned in the old city bets thread but with the latest news on the matches getting more injury time, I like it a lot more. Haaland subs off early when we're winning and if the games are going to last roughly 7/8 mins longer then that's more goals for city and therefore more time for Alvarez on the pitch.

He had 9 PL goals last season where Haaland was healthy all year. As I said before I would hate to see Haaland go down but it could happen, especially where his body is literally unhuman. Alvarez could easily score 8+ goals in a single month if he's the lone striker.

Obviously a long shot but I feel its far likelier than the odds suggest.
Yeah not a bad one at all that. It is definitely possible

Didn't want to start a new thread, but perhaps people on this one can help me.

In the past I have often looked at a website called fivethirtyeight soccer predictions to get some help with football bets, especially for League 1 / League 2 accas as I don't know those teams so well.

I went on it tonight, but there is a message: as of June 2023 this page is frozen and will not be updated... shame it was some sort of computer model (A.I.?) and I found it quite helpful.

I used another one some years ago, sponsored by Selco (through talksport if I recall) but that one shut down too.

Does anyone here know why fivethirtyeight has shut down and if there is an alternative site still operating?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.