City bets 2024/25 season

uwe rosler 28

Not seen any new threads for upcoming season so thought I'd post here.

Really think doku is gonna rip it up this season 50/1 pfa player of the year and 25/1 most assists seems fair

I was just thinking this morning that we need a good priced bet for half the forum to jump on.... really like Doku but rotation may stifle that bet.

Not a bet to get rich off but:

City win league/ Haaland top scorer is a reasonable looking 7/4. ( Bet 365 )

Not a bet to get rich off but:

City win league/ Haaland top scorer is a reasonable looking 7/4. ( Bet 365 )
I reckon Haaland PFA player of the year at 10.0 (9/1) might be better value (365).

I can't see a world where this premier league season is played out 10 times and Haaland doesn't win this award in at least 3/10.

I reckon Haaland PFA player of the year at 10.0 (9/1) might be better value (365).

I can't see a world where this premier league season is played out 10 times and Haaland doesn't win this award in at least 3/10.

Have they even got round to saying who won it last season yet?

I was just thinking this morning that we need a good priced bet for half the forum to jump on.... really like Doku but rotation may stifle that bet.
If he plays 30 games the assist bet would be great value, nearly as good the City to score a 100 goals and Salah to score 15 in 2017/18 at 125/1 that many of us here got on (and the City 100 goal at 40/1 the same season)

I like to have an acca on all the leagues…

I’ve come up with this.

PL - Liverpool - Top 4
C - Luton - Top 12
L1 - Bolton - Top 12
L2 - Doncaster. - Top 12
NL - Southend - Top 12
SP - Celtic - Winners
ED - PSV - Winners
BL - Bayer Lev - Top 4
SA - AC Milan - Top 4
LL - Barcelona - Top 4
L1 - Marseille - Top 4

SKY BET - £20 wins just over £1000.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.