City - big club or not ?

I've always seen us as little old city battling the cartel of clickbait clubs that get media support, The so called big clubs.

We're not as big as them but I dont want to ever be, it all gets very self entitled or deluded when you become that. We're Not Really Here says it all.

Couldn’t give a fuck if I’m honest.
So far we’ve had..
“Can’t be a big club till you’ve won something” *done
“Can’t be a big club you’ve won the league” *done
“Can’t be a big club till you’ve won the league back to back” *done
“Can’t be a big club till you’ve won the champions league”
When we win the champions league it’ll be “can’t be a big club till you’ve won the champions league multiple times”
It’s funny cos all these so called ‘big clubs’ have insecure fans who only care about telling everyone else how big and great they are.
And remember “no one cares about Man City” that’s why all they ever do is talk about us and try to put us down.
For such a small club we seem to be all they talk about : )

As football began in 1993 for some , the 2nd most successful Premier League team.

The results tell the story, whatever era you look at.

The club needs to focus on pricing tickets so families with an average income can afford Season tickets. We have so many fans who can't afford to attend.

I’d say since the 60s, The Shite and the Vermin have been the two biggest clubs, not much between them, with Arsenal 3rd.

City are in the next group down with Tottenham, Villa, Everton, Newcastle, Leeds, Chelsea.

The positions of this group is pretty fluid since the 60’s, but City are top of it at the moment.

I’d say since the 60s, The Shite and the Vermin have been the two biggest clubs, not much between them, with Arsenal 3rd.

City are in the next group down with Tottenham, Villa, Everton, Newcastle, Leeds, Chelsea.

The positions of this group is pretty fluid since the 60’s, but City are top of it at the moment.
What made you pick the 60s?

I’m going to pick the 10s.

We‘re huge and only let others win the title to show pity.

What made you pick the 60s?

I’m going to pick the 10s.

We‘re huge and only let others win the title to show pity.
Probably 60s so Spurs get their title in 61, over 60 years ago. If you have Spurs you need to have Blackburn, Preston, Burnley, Huddersfield and Wolves amongst others. Of course Sunderland automatically one of the big boys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.