City booed off the pitch?

alera said:
You,re havin a fuckin laugh, never heard any boos? You,re ether lying saying you was there, or lying saying you never heard anything. Which one is it? Either way you're a knob!

Well we sit near the away fans on the second tier I didnt hear any boos dickhead. I go to every home game and have had a season ticket for 10 years not that it matters....
Well I sit a bit nearer to the away fans than you. I go to every home game plus an away game and ive had my season ticket for 11 years not that it matters.......dickhead!!

sablue said:
"Hughes out" or "you dont know what your doin" is not far away if things dont change quickly

Heard "Hughes out" for the first time this season, no-one joined in but a few more bad results and I'm sure those sort of chants will get louder.

Don't see the point really with 10 minutes to go, but it's not really something I think that will ever stop.

Booing at the final whistle? Been happening for years as well. Don't really see the point in that either, but can understand the sentiment.

RACHACE said:
Pigeonho said:
hahahaha, lolololol, heheheh!!!!! Threats over the internet, love it. Now fuck off.

???

Thought you was the one that said I should be met with an axe to the head? was just letting you know where I sit.

It was a generalism, as in ANYONE, (i.e not you in particular), who boos their team should be met with a sharp, axe to the skull. Why booo your own team? Makes no sense, no sense whatsofuckingever.

Pigeonho said:
RACHACE said:
yes there were boo's, and I joined in as it was wank and I hate Mark Hughes

Aww, diddums. Anyone who boos the team/manager should be met at the exit with a large, sharp axe to their skull. Disfuckingrace.
Sorry mate, now isn't the time for getting on your high horse. It was a piss poor show with no commitment, no creativity, so much negativity and crap, route 1 tactics. Boos richly deserved here.

Pigeonho said:
RACHACE said:
???

Thought you was the one that said I should be met with an axe to the head? was just letting you know where I sit.

It was a generalism, as in ANYONE, (i.e not you in particular), who boos their team should be met with a sharp, axe to the skull. Why booo your own team? Makes no sense, no sense whatsofuckingever.

makes plenty of sense to me as it is the one way we can show MH that we are not happy with what we are seeing. If you are happy with what you are seeing then fair enough, I am not therefore wanted to display this.

Also what's with the swearing, does it make you feel you are getting your point accross in a more intense manner??

is this thread for real????

there was huge booing at the final whistle, god knows how some think there wasn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.