City charged by the FA following the Villa match (22nd May 2022)

Just about to post this, it has taken them until now to decide to charge us, really?

Plus I don't believe the Villa keeper was attacked at all, it looked like there was a clash/knock as they stepped in each other's path, if I remember the incident correctly, not an attack in the sense of a punch but again I may be remembering it wrong?

But we were always going to get done for it, just surprised they have taken this long.

City have been charged by the FA for Allegedly failing to control fans following our victory against Villa.

For me there isn't enough proof to push this...
/s

When it comes to City they don’t need proof. I’m really pissed off about this as it’s anything and everything we do. As an example - Why weren’t the scum charged for not controlling their fans at the Liverpool game which resulted in it being cancelled.

City fans have got to realise that everything we do will be scrutinised to the Nth degree & we’ve got to STOP these juvenile pitch invasions every time we win something. It’s not clever - it’s embarrassing to have to watch these idiots from the stands.

We’ve got a constant battle with these authorities & we’ve got to beat them.

City have been charged by the FA for Allegedly failing to control fans following our victory against Villa.

For me there isn't enough proof to push this...
/s

We should have bought our security cameras from Liverpool. They can never identify anyone on those. They are especially susceptible and prone to disengage when there are buses around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.