City Charging West Brom fans £56

Mothball

This is an absolute fkn disgrace from City IMHO, how much did we get charged at the Hawthornes this season?

probably charging them double cos we wont get to charge them next season probably lol

Mothball said:
This is an absolute fkn disgrace from City IMHO, how much did we get charged at the Hawthornes this season?

£58 for us in level 1 or 3. Wanted to take my nephew to a game before the end of the season as he has enjoyed the cup matches, but not at these prices.

80s Shorts said:
Mothball said:

£58 for us in level 1 or 3. Wanted to take my nephew to a game before the end of the season as he has enjoyed the cup matches, but not at these prices.

Wow. I did defend City over their pricing for the Villa game but it seems these prices are becoming less and less like the exception and more like the norm.

I know that we have got to meet FFP and keep Napoleon quiet but this is starting to get ridiculous.
The sooner we increase capacity and yes, increase the number of corporate seats, the better.
Ordinary fans are just being priced out. I bet West Brom don't bring many.

thats a joke, West Brom were one of the few this season who havent charged us silly money. I cant see them bringing many fans now then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.