City Charging West Brom fans £56

Pigeonho said:
How much were the arsenal tickets last season that there was a protest about?
£62 and it wasn't a protest. There were a few silly banners held up which would have been laughed at by the Arsenal hierarchy. I can imagine their sniggers and comments; "Haha, look at those chumps over there - 'it's too expensive' but they've paid it and come...nice one!"

The "protest" was the equivalent of me buying some shoes from a shop then standing in the shop a week later, with the shoes on, holding a banner up saying the shoes were too expensive. In that situation I'd be laughed out of the shop, and the Arsenal board probably laughed their way to the bank!

Well i hope someone from the club is reading this thread, it is awful that they see us as a cash cow.

Surely once Khaldoon here's of this im sure he will do something about this, i'd be 90% sure he doesn't involve himself with ticketing until needed to,

Everything the Abu Dhabi folk at the club have stressed over the years totally goes against this. Also for the sake of an extra 50,000 im sure the Abu Dhabi lot would rather miss out on that than negative publicity.

Pigeonho said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Talk sport talking about this in a minute,bet they jump all over us.
How can they not? They did with Arsenal.

Anyway, he said they have an announcement from the club in reply to them raising it with them.

Not disagreeing with you mate.

SPIDERBOY said:
Pigeonho said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Talk sport talking about this in a minute,bet they jump all over us.
How can they not? They did with Arsenal.

Anyway, he said they have an announcement from the club in reply to them raising it with them.

Not disagreeing with you mate.
It's not been too bad actually. They've voiced it exactly from a fans' point of view and have suggested ways clubs can help the away fans at any given ground.
Sounds like the WBA fans are going to protest about it, based on what these have just said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.